Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Mediterranean Bunch

Ingredients:
Carrot
Wholemeal Pita Bread
Cheese
Avocado
Tomato
Salt and Pepper
Onion
Sundried Tomatoes
Olives

How quick can you:

  1. Toast Pita bread with cheese inside to get it all nice and melted.
  2. Make the Guacamole.
    Use: soft avocado, hard tomato with none of the watery parts, finely chopped onions and salt and pepper to season to liking.
  3. Slice carrots into fine strips
  4. Chop sundried tomatoes and olives and chuck on top.

Layer the stuff to make sure all delicious elements are visible so salt is visible in different forms for everyone!

How quick did I do?
Depends how quick you can chop. Are you a 5 yr old or a Japanese chef?

Ok let's be honest. Was it good?
For me, it was good at first but I can handle too much salt and get chest pains easily, so it got a bit too much after a while. If I were to do this recipe again, I'd definitely choose to have only the sun-dried tomatoes or the olives and would not have salt in the guacamole. And it didn't mix well with my soy latte.

Oh yeah...photos will improve..

No comments:

Post a Comment