Thursday 9 October 2014

Aren't You Tarra-gonna Teach Me How to Make That Salad?

Ingredients:
Cheese Scone
Tarragon Mustard Mayonnaise
Celery
Peppadew
Fusilli Pasta
Cheese (Feta is perff but any smooth and not too flavourful is good)
Capsicum
Red Onion
Lettuce

How quick can you:
  1. Cut scone into crouton sized pieces. Or use croutons. I don't really care.
  2. Dice vegetables to whatever you like. Again, I don't care. But small is good. 
  3. Boil pasta and add sauce and what not but I actually bought the tarragon mustard mayonnaise pasta half price from Wishbone. Whoops. Home-made fail. (I also took the cheese scone from work, Sue me.)
  4. Stuff peppadews with feta and chuck it in (Unless you're like me and eat it all before you finish making the salad and force it down your parent's gobs too so they can share in the joy)
'Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds'
                                                                             -Miley Cyrus in regards to my salad.

How quick did I do?
I genuinely got home, chucked it in and was done. But I didn't boil the pasta because I am lazy so like whatever.


Ok let's be honest. Was it good?
I'll let Tessa be the judge of that. 
(It was good. Very good. Peppadews were 5 stars.
Tessa loved it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment