Wednesday 8 October 2014

D.O.A

Not wanted Dead or Alive but Dark Olive Avocado.

Ingredients:
Carrot
Wholemeal Pita Bread
Cheese
Avocado
Sesame seeds
Sunflower seeds
Walnuts
Black Olives
Dark Chocolate
Apple

How quick can you:
  1. Toast Pita bread with cheese and sliced olives inside to get it all nice and melted.
  2. Chunky chunky cut avocado.
  3. Finely slice the apples
  4. Sprinkle seeds and nuts that a chopped small on top like love.
Layer the stuff and work it bcoz u r u & u r fab-u-lous.

How quick did I do?
Like quick. Or maybe I'm getting faster. Money. $

Ok let's be honest. Was it good?
Yes but no olives. Ever. What was I thinking. Am I dumb? Are you dumb? What is dumb?
Ok I'll stop now... But you could replace it with orange but I may be pushing it....

I know what you're thinking, the pictures got worse. I WILL FIX THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment