Monday 22 June 2015

My Tree Has So Many Feijoas I Made A Smoothie Out Of It

These names are just getting ridiculous now.

Ingredients:
Handful of feijoas
Handful of berries
Half a green apple
1/2-1 cup of milk
A few splodges of yoghurt (maybe around 3 tablespoons)
Honey

How quick can you:
  1. BLEND IT ALL! DOOOO ITTT-Shia Labeouf (That joke is sooo last week Bek)
  2. Add honey till super sweet (or not sweet. Whatever you want.)
How quick did I do?
My blender sucks. Someone sponsor me to get a nutribullet

Ok let's be honest. Was it good?
I froze it so it wouldn't go brown when I was at uni the next day. But this meant that I had to wait till 6 in the evening for it to defrost (because Wellington is too cold), so it was pretty pointless. But when I did drink it, it was gooooddd!! And the colour remained!

Reused bottle. This is the actual smoothie.
Not the simply squeezed stuff. I'm not that lazy man...

No comments:

Post a Comment